Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I am looking to run wildlife photography workshops abroad

I am looking to run wildlife photography workshops abroad the first being in Costa Rica. I will hire local licensed guides and just give photography advice. Do any need any sort of licence myself to do this?

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

So in essence you are just providing photography guidance and tips but the actual tours will be run by local licensed guides?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.

I understand, so no you would not need a licence to do that. I trust this assists you in understanding your position however, should you have any supplementary inquiries, do not hesitate to ask and I will look to clarify or expand on my previous response.

I thank you for visiting the website and for the opportunity to assist you with your inquiry. If you have further questions, inquiries or queries let me know post haste and I will attempt to answer them. Otherwise I bid you a good day

Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience: Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney