Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

In Dubai, do they alert you if you have a travel ban? I'm in

Customer Question

In Dubai, do they alert you if you have a travel ban?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I'm in the UK. I am a UK citizen. However i may be going to dubai so i wanted to find out
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have tried to find out however they send an SMS to ur phone number on file however i no longer have access to that uae number
Category: International Law
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 15 days ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Dubai, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer.
We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer. At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you and issue a refund, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Tetyana-Moderator
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have paid now so I guess that is my only option. If you could find out for me would be great.
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 13 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

They do not alert you however, you can check by calling the Amer service. If you are a Dubai resident you can call a toll-free number(###) ###-#### For overseas use, you can call on +971-4-313-9999. You will need to provide your passport number and a few other details to the call centre agent. I trust this assists

Let me know if you have further questions