How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Solicitor
Category: International Law
Satisfied Customers: 2194
Experience:  10 years legal experience
Type Your International Law Question Here...
John is online now

Can l ask you for 1 big my problem please? UK but the

This answer was rated:

Hi can l ask you for 1 big my problem please?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK but the problem com from Bulgaria
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Bulgarian Tax Office expect me to pay taxes for 1 my previous car 25 ears. This car l don't own from 90s
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That is for now thanks
Thank you for contacting
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Bulgaria, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you and issue a refund, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I won't to give in international court Bulgarian Tax office, they don't have option to remove my car from register, this car is 1980 model l bought the car 1997 maybe, and give to any person to drive legal, but hi lost the car and l don't have any documents from the car. That was 1998, and 23 years l pay road tax but don't have car. Last 10 years live and work in UK still pay road tax. What about Human rights in EU ???

Hello, how are you? Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Please note there may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can.  I may also need to ask you some clarifying questions to determine the legal position.

Thanks for your message, I appreciate it is important to you. If you no longer have the car, and no longer own it legally, you should not have any liability towards it and will need to inform them of this. Provide as much detail as you can of how you disposed of the vehicle, as you remember it.

I hope this helps. Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help.

Hello, just following up on this to ensure you're satisfied with what you need to do. Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help. All the best, John.

John, Solicitor
Satisfied Customers: 2194
Experience: 10 years legal experience
John and other International Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hi John. I don't have this vehicle from 19th and l pay this tax in Bulgarian Tax office because if l stop pay they will expect me to pay this tax with interest next year's. The problem is l don't have any documents or plates nothing from this vehicle. Bulgarian Tax office don't have options to remove this from registry, and by law l need pay this road tax till end of my live, and if l died this roar tax going to heirs. This have not been changed from 1980s when was communism in Bulgaria. I think they broke the law for Human Rights in EU with this. I don't live in Bulgaria 10 years. What l should pay Road Tax there?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
If you can help l will pay you, but l don't want to pay only for taking!

Hello it appears a different expert accepted the call, and I hope they have assisted you accordingly. All the best. John