Nina Caldera
Nina Caldera,
Experience:  dasdasd
116957906

I feel that I have been targeted from school as a single

Hi, I feel that I have been targeted from school as a single parent and because Im not from this country.
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what location this is in?
Customer: Crawley west sussex
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Because me and my daughter dont speak fluent english. They asked questions at the school and let her sign up for early help program without her fully understanding it. She has dyslexia so she didnt understand it. she was crying at home because of it. because we come from a difrent coundtry that she is used to and the school rules they think that the problem is at home. but in fact she has told me that the teachers have changed as being mean or angry not like they were in the beginning.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: the schools concerns are that she hides her face at chool. And she looks unhappy. I talked with my 12 year old daughter and she explained at home that she hides her face because she feels uncomftable when everyone is looking at her because we are both introverted as well because she is going true puberty and has acne on her face. as well looking unhappy at the school is because the teachers have changed their aditude thwoards her. All of this is is starting to affect my ability to concentrate on work and menthal health. my daughter used to love going to school until they started to bringing everything up almost every day.

Hello! My name is***** am specialized in international legal advice and today I am going to help you with your inquiry.

Dear client, your case is a bit complicated. I have to investigate several details before giving you an advice. As soon as I have a clear answer, I will be happy to respond to your query.

In the meantime, if you have any other important information to tell me, it would be very helpful.

Thank you for trusting JustAnswer!

Dear client, I am very sorry that your daughter is going through this situation which is considered a type of bullying.

My recommendation is to talk to your daughter's teachers so that they can help her to integrate better in her classes and with her classmates. If the school has a psychology professional, they can also be very helpful in getting your daughter to talk about her emotions and what is bothering her. Remember that at this age they are very sensitive to what others think.

In England, the Department for Children, Schools and Families (DCSF) has been developing a range of resources to support schools in designing anti-bullying policies and strategies to prevent and tackle bullying, providing information and guidance documents, together with programmes with practical work activities. It is therefore important that you ask for help from school staff so that they are aware of the situation and can help your daughter.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I am 29 year old single mother and my daughter is 12 years old. I have full custody over her due to hes biological dad avoiding responsapility and abuse. My daughter moved to live with me in the UK in 2020. She was diagnosed with learning disabilty dyslexia. She has been given extra help in high school. She has never complained about going to school untill I was called in for a meeting. what they told me was that she has started to close up and is wearing her hair infront of her face and they think that she dosent have self confidence. I talked with my daughter and she told me thats how she likes it. As when she was going to a private school in Estonia that was based on the ground rules that every child is difrent and should be encouraged to self express freely. They have asked questions from my daugther that would of been dificult for her to understand because of dyslexia. The broblem is that this stress and anciety has come from the teatchers.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
The level off stress that she is getting from the teachers trying to force to do things difrenly has gotten to the point where she has health issues and dosent want to go to school

Yes, I understand you dear client. It is not good for you and your daughter to be so stressed by this situation. It is important to seek psychological help in these cases that affect more than it seems.

If you think that there is also bullying by teachers, you should go to a police station near you to make a complaint about it. There are also many organisations that can offer you psychological and legal help for this kind of situation. One of the most recognised organisations is StopBullying.gov, which is based in the US but has helped many mothers in the UK.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you so much for your help! I will look into it.

I hope you found this information useful, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to help you.

Thank you for using our service, have a nice day!