How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Peter Collins Your Own Question
Peter Collins
Peter Collins,
Category: International Law
Satisfied Customers: 9054
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed
Type Your International Law Question Here...
Peter Collins is online now

I urgently need to pay my outstanding property taxes. But I

This answer was rated:

I urgently need to pay my outstanding property taxes. But I am too unwell to deal with them. I paid last year on But the 2 previous years are outstanding and i cannot see how to pay them. They are correct as far as I know. I need someone to make the payments for me and checkout that everything is updated to date.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have 2 bills sent to me in the post.
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I could copy the bills to you. I can give you my login to Impots.gouv. You can advise me how to pay. Or i transfer funds to you and you pay.

Hello and thank you for the question. My name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to assist you and provide an accurate and speedy response. Please bear with me as this is an email service and not live chat. Also note that the discussions here are for general information purposes only and do not constitute a lawyer client relationship.

Can you tell me, have you had a statement showing the outstanding taxes (also with any majoration fees added if they are late) from your local tax office? Do you have a French chequebook?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
i have 2 statements with the majoration added. I dont have a French cheque book. I paid for previous taxes via Impot.gouv using my uk sterling Barclays account.

I see. When you are in the account, can you click through to the online payment centre?

Peter Collins and other International Law Specialists are ready to help you
It was lovely to talk to you. 

I have attached a screen shot of the confirmation of the message we have sent to the tax office.

They will reply in the secure message centre - which you have to access via the French version of the site on a webpage rather than through the app. You should have the IBAN, BIC and reference for the payments.

Any problems, then just let me know and I'll see if I can help further.

Thank you for your enquiry today. I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with requests for extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you. You can request me personally on a new question thread saving my profile as one of your preferred experts and by tagging me (@PLCLEGAL) at the start of the new thread. Best wishes, Peter.

Have a great day!