Nina Caldera
Nina Caldera,
Experience:  dasdasd
116957906

I took a car loan. The finance company paid the dealer

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I took a car loan. The finance company paid the dealer before I saw the car. The car was in poor condition and I refused to buy it.
The seller ordered a contact with a financial company for a refund, because he said that I was not a party. He wanted a temporary reference from the company for a refund. The finance company has refused to contact him and is forcing me to pick up my car. I don't want this vehicle and ask them to contact the dealer. I also wrote to the company to withdraw from the contract before the 14 day period. Distributors said that it was not me who was supposed to buy, but a financial company. I don't have any documents for the car from the company, I don't know what the deal with the dealer was. Che only through the dealer asked the company to withdraw from the purchase due to the poor technical condition of the car. I am concerned because I have no way of returning the money.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes I have many emails to loan company
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I think I tell all

Hello! My name is***** am specialized in international legal advice and today I am going to help you with your inquiry.

Dear client, your case is a bit complicated. I have to investigate several details before giving you an advice. As soon as I have a clear answer, I will be happy to respond to your query.

In the meantime, if you have any other important information to tell me, it would be very helpful.

Thank you for trusting JustAnswer!

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I think I have right cancellation transaction when I'm not sure item
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Are you could answer me?

Dear customer,

Yes sorry for the delay. I was just reading your problem. Do you have any documents directly from the purchase or transaction from the finance company you used and the seller?

Dear Customer,

The direct problem is the finance company and not the dealer. Since a direct negotiation was made without your permission or approval. So the ideal is to work directly on the finance loan document. Or appeal on the purchase of the vehicle that is not approved by you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have any document about it.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I haven't any document about transaction
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I already appeal on the purchase the vehicle, but the financial company pressure me about I should bay this car, I have from a email from they are
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
the vehicle was found by a broker on the dealer's website. I approved the loan in the documents that I wanted a loan for the purchase of this vehicle. But they immediately sent the money to the dealer and told me to pick up the car. But when I was at the dealer to pick up the car, I found out that it is in bad condition and I do not want to buy this car. Nobody asked me if I had seen the car yet. The dealer was also Oragan when I asked to check drive the car, he refused. Then he said he didn't want to sell me the car and I had a witness who was with me and he heard it.
for a few days I am asking the loan company to contact the dealer for a refund, but they unsuccessfully claim that they can contact him and that I have to talk to him, and the dealer said that he received money from the financial company and will only talk to them.

Yes, dear customer, it is understandable that the dealer only wants to talk to the financial institution that made the purchase.

It is important for you to know that when a loan contract is signed for the purchase of a certain vehicle, this contract must contain these loan conditions and must also detail the type of vehicle that was to be purchased. Otherwise, you can claim that you never agreed to the purchase of that particular vehicle and therefore they acted on your behalf but without authorization.

My recommendation is that you ask for a copy of the loan contract and analyze it together with a lawyer so that it can be dismissed and the financial entity will be forced to ask for reimbursement.

Dear customer, have I answered your question? If not, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to help you. My intention is to offer you the best service.

Thank you for trusting JustAnswer!