How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A.Valcke Your Own Question
A.Valcke, Solicitor
Category: International Tax
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Solicitor with 14+ years of international legal experience.
Type Your International Tax Question Here...
A.Valcke is online now

My parents need US/UK tax advice. They are planning on moving

Customer Question

My parents need US/UK tax advice. They are planning on moving from USA to UK, who would be a good accountant/tax lawyer for them to get advice from?

They currently live in NY. They are British but recently got US citizenship, however they've lived in NY for 30 years. All their family live in the UK.

They own a house in the US and one in the UK. They have investments in the US and the UK, but mostly the US.

My dad is retired with a pension.

They are looking to move back to the UK to be closer to family, but need help on figuring out what the impact of such a move might have on them from a tax perspective on their income, sale of house and investments, etc.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: International Tax