How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A.Valcke Your Own Question
A.Valcke, Solicitor
Category: International Tax
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Solicitor with 14+ years of international legal experience.
Type Your International Tax Question Here...
A.Valcke is online now

This is a question about the UK Tax Voucher scheme

Customer Question

Please cancel this question - it could be in the wrong section.

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: International Tax
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Please re-ask your question in the Tax section of this site, and hopefully one of our Experts will be able to respond there.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks, Nicola

I think it could be made clearer that a question on UK Tax would be answered in the Tax section. Other countries have their own sections.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your feedback, I will make sure it is passed on.
Thank you,