How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 2876
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

Placed on zyprexa (olanzapine) I remain unwilling how do I

Customer Question

Placed on zyprexa (olanzapine) I remain unwilling how do I sue they inject me with the stuff.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  touchwoodsden replied 4 years ago.
Can we have full background please? Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Drugged as a child, in school and by the request of former friends. I found micronutrients useful in Africa as a charity worker.


I do not like the way mainstream drugs make me feel. I prefer micronutrients.


Sectioned over 100 times in the Dept of Psychiatry.

Expert:  touchwoodsden replied 4 years ago.

So is your query with regard to the drugs that were administered
to you while you were sectioned?

What do you want to achieve?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have housing needs, the drugs do not help they just make it worse.


Thank you for asking me the question what I want to achieve.


At the momment I have 4 hours out and perhaps I need an overnight out at my previous address. I am voting tomorrow and I want to return to my previous address for an over night. I stopped paying rent and my rent allowance was cut off. I need to get rent allowance again, the us goverment has shut down and I feel like it is the end of Rome from my perspective I would like to achieve self employment as a picture editor


I would like abilify maintena

Expert:  touchwoodsden replied 4 years ago.
Are you in US or UK?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i am in the uk republic of ireland

Expert:  touchwoodsden replied 4 years ago.
I will transfer to RoI law
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you. I am afraid men have come in with guns into my home with no id just guns trying to get me to take these drugs. Why should I perhaps I am mad maybe that goes with out saying but they have so much leverage on me such as accomadation that that they did not want me to live in anymore.


Life is not fair but there you go, I have to save my self my soul so help me God

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,