How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dublinbl Your Own Question
dublinbl, Barrister
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 181
Experience:  BCL, LL.M, Barrister-at-Law
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
dublinbl is online now

My wife move out,but childrens stayed with me, a got a letters

Customer Question

My wife move out,but childrens stayed with me, a got a letters from District Court,first about regulate acces, and second: father not to remove children outside the jurisdiction
since then me and my wife come to agreement, so i can take childrens with me back to my country to take care of them overthere.
is the way to make this agrrement legal without going to court?
what should i I do in this situation?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.


I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.


I am ok to wait for an answer



Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.


We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  dublinbl replied 3 years ago.
You will need to go to court if you want to legally bring the children out of the country.
You cannot disregard a court order simply because you and your wife agree otherwise. You must both go to the Court and get the Court to change its order.
The way to do this is to go to your local district court and fill out the form. The court will then fix a date for you to come to court. On the court date, the judge will ask you and your wife what you are seeking. If both you and your wife agree, the judge will most likely make those orders.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi, thank you for an answer, what if my wife did withdraw this letter like she said? solicitor said than we can make an arrangement between us with separate solicitors can be legal without going to the court, and the judge will not let me go with the children

my wife only playing on time, because she does not want children at the moment,