How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 10974
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

Hi , my wife left the family home with my two Children 3

Customer Question

Hi , my wife left the family home with my two
Children 3 weeks ago , she will not allow me access to the
Children , any advise , thanking you
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.


im willing to wait



Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  Buachaill replied 3 years ago.
1. Here you should get yourself a solicitor to formally write to your wife seeking access in default of which you should make an application to the local District Court for an order for access. It will be granted for the asking. So simply act quickly and you will get what you want. Be aware that most sensible people agree these things without the need for a court order. But if things are acrimonious, get a court order in place as this will ease subsequent matters should things get difficult. Look for unsupervised access for both days of the weekend.