How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 2882
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

irish immigration law

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** cork Ireland.I previously applied for a visit visa for my husband.he's living in Pakistan.Unfortunately it was refused as well as his appeal.Now I'd like to apply for him to join me here.I'm a student here Irish national and I have two irish national children too.My father is taking care of all our expenses and is willing to do so.I'm currently seeking employment as well.Please help me out by guiding me for what kind of visa I should apply for?Am I eligible to be granted a join spouse visa as I'm not working yet?I've never been a burden on the state nor do I intend to my father will be the sponsor for my husband.

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please cancel for me.will I be refunded??