How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 2881
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

I have concerns about my 14 year old grandson, i have joint

Customer Question

I have concerns about my 14 year old grandson, i have joint guardianship with his father, who by the way was not married to my daughter, this young man is very unhappy living with his father, and is left alone quite a lot during school breaks, and at weekends as this is when his father works, he asks me all the time why i cant go to court so that he can come and live with me, this going on now since his mother passed away over five years ago what are his chances of his views been taken seriously by the legal profession. He has lost his zest for life and is slowly going into himself every day, he has no friends outside of school, or any other activity's to keep him occupied .He lives on cereal for his meals as he is not allowed to use the cooker, he is not allowed a mobile, and there is no landline in this shack of a place that he lives, so if he needs help he cannot contact anyone, he is very unhappy and lonely, what can be done for him??

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law