How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 2889
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

I am a immigration specialist advisor and regulated by the

Customer Question

I am a immigration specialist advisor and regulated by the OISC in the united kingdom and also I am a law graduate and have been in the legal practice for over 24 years. I would like to set up a legal practice in Ireland could you please advise with whom and how I can register in order to do this. I will be in Ireland Tuesday the 9th of December 2014. therefore I would be grateful I f you could let me have the contact details of the relevant authority whom I need to contact regarding the setup of legal practice in Dublin From MR K.KHAN G.k legal services Hounslow Middlesex uk direct contact: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please refund my money asap. I am so dissapointed with your service not very good at all
Customer: replied 3 years ago.


thank you very much for your effort we appreciate it.

kindly you can cancel the question n refund the money.

whenever next time we will need you we will contact you.