How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 2876
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

I want to report a person I believe is defrauding the

Customer Question

I want to report a person I believe is defrauding the unemployment system.Can you phone me on XXX XXXXXXXXXX. My name is*****

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for another organisation.
We match people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I told you by e-mail that your company was not what I believed it to be. I do wish to have any more contact and DO NOT ATTEMPT to go near my bank account