How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 2876
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

i have a 12 year old child .have joint custody between me and

Customer Question

i have a 12 year old child .have joint custody between me and his mom by the court order and she given day to day control. child claiming he had suffered from abuse and neglect by the mother and family. statutory bodies informed. i am allowed to keep hold of him for his protection?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

why has it taken 2days to ask for more info rmation the delay has meant the other party has now taken summons against me i am now the respondent please return my fee forthwith i received nothing for my fee. jan XXXXXX