How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 2882
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

Good evening. can you help please. my husband and i live apart

Customer Question

good evening. can you help please. my husband and i live apart and my daughter is still living at the family home with him. We live in ireland. He has in the last few minutes raised his hand to her told her she was taunting him, didn't hit her. my grandaughter was present and was very frightened. has he broken the law please. i need to go help her. Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Are you in northern ireland?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No we are in Southern Ireland.

Expert:  Remus2004 replied 2 years ago.
I will move this to our Republic of Ireland section for you.