How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 10976
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

I need to make a will immediately. i want my wife to be my

This answer was rated:

i need to make a will immediately. i want my wife to be my sole benificiary
1. If you want to make a will, you will need two witnesses, both of whom must be present and witness you sign the will. Secondly, if you want a template upon which to draft your will, go to something like where you will get a sample will. Alternatively, see a solicitor and get him to draft a will according to your instructions. Solicitors charge very little for drafting a will. Generally about forty euros. So it is not an expensive process. Thirdly, there is nothing wrong in law with you want to leave everything to your wife. This is perfectly OK. However, you should also consider any children you have as in law, there is a moral duty placed on every testator to ensure they have considered whether their children are adequately provided for.
Buachaill and other Republic of Ireland Law Specialists are ready to help you