How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 10946
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

A person driving in a dangerous manner onto a persons property

This answer was rated:

A person driving in a dangerous manner onto a persons property almost runing down a 2 year old boy
1. What is your question? Not all of what you wrote has come out on the website.
Buachaill and other Republic of Ireland Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I didnt get a answer about a person driving a car ina reckless manner on ny property and just narrowly missing my 2 year old son who is traumitised since and wakes up at nite cryiny
1. What you have to do here is to institute proceedings in the name of your son against the driver concerned. The proceedings will be taken by you, as next friend of your son, against the driver, for the harm caused to your son. You can successfully sue for the psychological harm and trauma to your son. You should get a psychologist's report to support your case. In personal injury actions such as this one, you need an expert report to back up your case, as it is on the basis of the medical reports that damages will be assessed. You should see a solicitor on behalf of your son and get proceedings issued. Here there is clear negligence on the part of the driver. The driver will carry insurance and it is the insurance company which will handle the claim on the driver's behalf.