How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LondonlawyerJ Your Own Question
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 818
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
LondonlawyerJ is online now

I have been granted the right to live in a house during my

Customer Question

I have been granted the right to live in a house during my lifetime. I have lived in the property since 1996, and have paid all utility bills. My expartner has since died. Do my rights continue, or can I apply for the property as reverse possession
Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to answer this for you.
Can you explain a bit more please. Who granted you the right and how?