How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 11074
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

A problem has occurred with a U.S. firm.Would i be better

This answer was rated:

a problem has occurred with a U.S. firm.Would i be better off with a U.S. lawyer or would an Irish one do?

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am your Expert and I will provide the answer you require.

1. Dear *****, the answer to your question depends upon where it is possible to sue. If you are suing the US firm in Ireland, then you should use an Irish lawyer. However, if you are suing in the US, then I would suggest you use a US lawyer. If you want to supply more details, I will be happy to help further.

2. Please Rate or Accept the answer as unless you do so your Expert will not receive payment from the website for answering your question.

Buachaill and other Republic of Ireland Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
it will be a U.S. lawyer-only problem is to find one

3. A referral from someone who has used a lawyer with experience in the US State law in which you wish to litigate would be best. You can look in directories of lawyers such as Martindale Hubble but that gives no indication as to proficiency.