How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 11379
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

I steal from shop dress for 82e,its my first time. I have a

This answer was rated:

I steal from shop dress for 82e,its my first time. I have a job and i am single parent with Child with specjalnie needs. I need go to court next week. Whats gonna happend? Ant chance i could go to jail?

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am your Expert and I will provide the answer you require.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you. Please Give me answer because i am very worry

1. The bot***** *****ne is that there is no chance you will go to jail for a first offence of theft.

2. The most likely outcome is that you will receive a small fine. Alternatively, if you get a solicitor to represent you, a donation to the Poor Box which would mean no conviction is another likely outcome.

3. There is an advantage in being legally represented as the Court is more likely to be lenient to you if you have a solicitor representing you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you very much. I make big mistake and cost me stress! I am very happy with your help. Fantastic service

4. So, I would suggest you get a solicitor to represent you and plead for leniency. Given your difficult circumstances, this is the most likely outcome. The Court is likely to be lenient to you because you are living in difficult circumstances.

5. Please Rate or Accept the answer using the buttons at the top of the page as this is necessary so the website pays the Expert for answering your question.

Buachaill and other Republic of Ireland Law Specialists are ready to help you