How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 3055
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

If foreign affairs department lost my original documents is

Customer Question

if foreign affairs department lost my original documents is there possibly a civil claim or berach ?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 8 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am your Expert and I will provide the answer you require.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 8 months ago.

1​. Can you set out the facts surrounding your question. What original documents were lost? How did Foreign Affairs come to have them? Is this concerning Ireland or some other country? What type of civil claim do you want to bring? What else do you want - the return of the documents? Is it possible to get new original documents?