Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I WAS LEFT SOME LAND BY AN UNCLE THERE IS A SMALL HOUSE ON

Customer Question

I WAS LEFT SOME LAND BY AN UNCLE THERE IS A SMALL HOUSE ON ONE FIELD MY SOLICITOR TELLS ME THAT THE HOUSE IS NOT INCLUDED EVEN THOUGH ITS THE SAME FOLIO NUMBER THE HOUSE WAS NOT MENTIONED IN MY UNCLES WILL
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 13 days ago.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I WILL WAIT
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 9 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am your Expert and I will provide the answer you require.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 9 days ago.

1. Can you please tell me why the solicitor is stating that the house is not included in what you inherited, given that the house is on the same Folio number with the Land Registry? This view appears contrary to common sense. Or it is the case that the house was not transferred onto its own Folio after purchase in the past? What is the reason given to you by the executors as well?