Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Question: Are the two parties to a deed of conveyance of

Question: Are the two parties to a deed of conveyance of land, say, John (grantor), and Ann (purchaser), each entitled to a copy of the deed they have signed?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will wait for an answer. thank you
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will wait for answer . thanks
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will wait for an answer. Please send me the answer to my question when you have it - without all the additional stuff. thanks Patrick
Hello Patrick,
If an Expert answers they will post their answer here.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. Please do not reply further at this point as it will return the question to me and remove from the open list.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am your Expert and I will provide the answer you require.

1. Yes, each party to a conveyance is entitled to a copy of the conveyance they have signed.

2. Please Rate or Accept the answer as unless you do so your Expert will not receive payment from the website for answering your question.

Buachaill, Barrister
Experience: Barrister 17 years experience
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thank u for offer of follow-up service but it is rather confusing as €50 is frequently indicated as an additional cost. I think your website would benefit from some streamlining - with less confusing promotional stuff - payrick

3. Thank you.