WAQAR NOOR
WAQAR NOOR,
Experience:  Director / Principal Solicitor at WIN Solicitors
102609820

I bought chicken from fast food and it got me diarrhoea and

HiI bought chicken from fast food and it got me diarrhoea and vomiting and landed me in hospital for one week which Doctor detect that is a poison called campylobacter.Please advise what can I do as I lost money for not going to work
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have a medical report and the payment I made to the fast food on my bank statement

Hi, I am sorry to learn of your situation.
I am qualified Solicitor with over 19 Years experience in the UK.

I have dealt with may Sickness Claims.

You can make a claim for Personal Injury caused by the fast food establishment.

The fast food takeaway owed you Duty of Care, If they Breached that Duty by supplying you unsafe food and you received "injury" namely ill health that hospitalised you for over a week a , then you are able to pursue a Claim against the Takeaway.

You should contact a Solicitors specialising in Personal injury and ask them to deal with your claim on a "No Win No Fee" basis. You can claim for you "General Damages" for your ill health and "Special damages" for your financial losses.

Happy to discuss further over a live telephone call. In the meantime I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that JustAnswer credits me for my time.

Miles

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Do you work in Ireland
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Don’t mind if you can help me out on it