WAQAR NOOR
WAQAR NOOR,
Experience:  Director / Principal Solicitor at WIN Solicitors
102609820

Are you part of win no fees Can you take it up for me please

Are you part of win no fees
Can you take it up for me please
If is all right to have you contact details I can come to your office

Please bear with me - I will revert to you within 6 mins - Thanks.

Thank you for your patients. I would love to take on your case but, Experts cannot take on a case form Customers on JustAnswer. We can only give written or oral advice, for this I am really sorry.

I would however suggest that you carry out a quick search on the internet and seek a local Personal Injury Lawyer, they will be happy to take your case on a "no win no fee" basis, failing which there are lots of lawyers that will gladly help you nationally who will be just as effective.

I wish you all the best.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks Waqar Noor

You are Welcome, please make sure that you have kept any documents from the Hospital and medication details. Your Lawyers will obtain copies of your Doctors and Hospital notes in due course to substantiate your Claim. Keep all receipts also to prove your losses. Good luck.

I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that JustAnswer credits me for my time. Many Thanks.