Legal Eagle
Legal Eagle, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
23403904

We have 3 adult children. Our 2 daughters are married and do

We have 3 adult children. Our 2 daughters are married and do not live with us. My adult son lives with us.and it is his tax address. do we have to leave the house to him if he is still leaving here on our deaths.
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: We do not have a will made yet.
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does he live in?
Customer: We live in Co Mayo
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so.
You absolutely do NOT have to leave it to him! You are entitled to deal with your assets in your will in whatever way you see fit!
Do you wish to leave it to him?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you ,this has been most helpful. Fab service,will remember it again. 10/10
My pleasure to help! Please do rate my response on the buttons provided and by all means come back if you have any other questions!