How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Eagle Your Own Question
Legal Eagle
Legal Eagle, Solicitor
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 338
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Legal Eagle is online now

We have 3 adult children. Our 2 daughters are married and do

This answer was rated:

We have 3 adult children. Our 2 daughters are married and do not live with us. My adult son lives with us.and it is his tax address. do we have to leave the house to him if he is still leaving here on our deaths.
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: We do not have a will made yet.
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does he live in?
Customer: We live in Co Mayo
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so.
You absolutely do NOT have to leave it to him! You are entitled to deal with your assets in your will in whatever way you see fit!
Do you wish to leave it to him?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you ,this has been most helpful. Fab service,will remember it again. 10/10
My pleasure to help! Please do rate my response on the buttons provided and by all means come back if you have any other questions!
Legal Eagle and other Republic of Ireland Law Specialists are ready to help you