Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

How do i get a court order to overturn a decision by a state

Customer Question

how do i get a court order to overturn a decision by a state agency which i am being forced to implement which is contrary to their own procedures, which i have appealed and have received no written explainations to my queries . I have also been denied communication with prior to the decision being made.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 8 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am your Expert and I will provide the answer you require.

1. Dear Jerome, can you please provide details of the situation you are in? What are the facts of the situation? What State Agency are you dealing with? What does the decision of the State Agency relate to? Do you work for the State Agency or how are you being forced to implement this decision? How is the decision contrary to the State Agency's procedures? Were you consulted on the decision made or why did you expect communication with you before the decision was made?