Legal Eagle
Legal Eagle, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
23403904

I am a housekeeping supervisor in a nursing home for 10

Customer Question

I am a housekeeping supervisor in a nursing home for 10 years never a complaint on my record, one of my staff who constantly underferformed at work, was performances mananged, told on numerous occasion about her underferforming, told lies all the time and walked out of work mid shift, sent an absolute slandering letter about me and said I bullied her I'm not sure what to do
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Well I have paid 30 euro so I will wait for a response
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 9 days ago.

Good afternoon, this sounds stressful for you. My apologies for the delay in reverting, I am just checking the system now. Is this staff member still in employment?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No she walked out and resigned
Okay, and what difficulties are you now facing that you would like to fix? Is it the slander?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Yes
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 5 days ago.

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Okay, so she has published a number of entirely untrue and unjustified statements about you. Is the organisation you are working for acting on these?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No

Okay, so they have just ignored the complaint from her?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Yes

Okay, so are you looking to sue her for the untrue comments she made?