Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I have a meeting with Gardaí regarding the administration of

Customer Question

I have a meeting with Gardaí regarding the administration of an adult caution is it possible they will decide not to enforce the caution
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 14 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am your Expert and I will provide the answer you require.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 14 days ago.

1. Well, you can ask them not to administer the caution, but it is most unlikely they won't administer the caution. As in most things, if the Gardaí say they will do something, they normally do it.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 14 days ago.

2. Thank you for using the website. Please Rate or Accept the answer as unless you do so your Expert will not receive payment from the website despite answering your question.