Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Bullied and harassed by neighbours and their friends

Customer Question

Bullied and harassed by neighbours and their friends interference in my life studying work and home life. As a middle aged woman living on her own This is not want I want, however I can not afford to move yet, I have lived in the property for sixteen years, initially with my son who is an adult now and has his own place. I have not received a formal letter telling me to leave, It will be a while after I'm finished my course, perhaps a year or more, that I will be in a option to move home.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Dublin, Ireland
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I made a complaint to the Garda in the summer when the house was entered while I was not at home, and a message was written on the wall in pencil for me, though it was in small handwriting it was at eye level for me to see as I stepped out of the shower.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 13 days ago.

Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 8 days ago.

Are you still looking for assistance with this?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi, Thank you, I probably should leave it, at least for the time being.