Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Do you have a name and number for a free intial phone

Customer Question

hi do you have a name and number for a free intial phone consultation in Waterford city regarding property divorce law
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: not yet but have many many complications regarding this and would be efficient to talk with a legal expert ,not sure what to do ,fort married in Ireland have property in Waterford city
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: not in ireland
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes I live in the uk and my wife lives in the states ,Irish national though for her
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 15 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am your Expert and I will provide the answer you require.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 15 days ago.

1. I would recommend Kenny Stephenson Chapman of Park House, Canada Square, Waterford whose phone number is +353 51 875 855. They have an experienced Family law unit but also possession commercial knowhow in the field of property. So, you will be well served here. Be aware that whilst you will be able to speak to them in an initial phone conversation, there is no Irish firm of solicitors who hands out free advice on the phone without meeting the client first. You can expect to pay for all legal services provided by a firm of solicitors in Ireland.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 15 days ago.

2. Thank you for using the website. Please Rate or Accept the answer as unless you do so your Expert will not receive payment from the website despite answering your question.