Legal Eagle
Legal Eagle, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
23403904

Can someone convicted of multiple drug dealing offences in a

Can someone convicted of multiple drug dealing offences in a non-EEA country get an Irish immigration visa (ie Stamp 2 student visa) ?

Good afternoon, are you still looking for help with this? If so please let me know and I will respond.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Am happy to wait.
As part of your application you will probably be asked about previous convictions. If you are, and you disclose them, you are unlikely to get a S2 visa. If you lie and they find out, you will be refused a visa. If you are not asked, they might still find out, but it is not always easy to track international convictions. So to sum up: if they become aware of your convictions you are highly unlikely to get a visa. Hope that helps!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Cheers ***** ***** was not about me, I am a law abiding Irish citizen, but for someone I know. It was a very helpful answer. Take care
No problem! Please would you kindly rate my response?
Legal Eagle, Solicitor
Experience: Solicitor