Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I was born and worked in N.ireland until I was 37, I went to

Customer Question

I was born and worked in N.ireland until I was 37, I went to south Africa and worked for 29 years. Can I claim pension I returned to Ireland in april 2019 at the age of 66
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: No I am living in co.Kerry since I returned to ireland
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: i am unemployed since a year before i left south Africa, i was a construction manager in construction of power plants
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 months ago.

Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 6 months ago.
Have you been in contact with your local social welfare office?