Leyla Shahin-Mehrube
Leyla Shahin-Mehrube, Attorney
Experience:  Family Solicitor at WLH Solicitors
11825576

Can you legally use a drone to watch horse racing in

Customer Question

Can you legally use a drone to watch horse racing in southern Ireland
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I can wait that's fine
Expert:  Leyla Shahin-Mehrube replied 16 days ago.
Hello According to the Irish Aviation Authority (IAA) small unmanned aircraft (drones) and rockets order, which is a statutory instrument and so enshrined in law, it is illegal to fly a drone closer than 120 metres over an area where more than 12 people have assembled.
Please leave me 5 stars.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
That answer skirts around my question can you have another go
As I am unable to help further I will opt out for a colleague to take over.
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 9 days ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Oleksandra-Moderator