Peter Collins
Peter Collins,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed
101823876

Myself and some family members are just wondering if a

Hi there, myself and some family members are just wondering if a solicitor can send a letter on behalf of us to a family member advising if abuse and slander continues we would be looking to take things further?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: We have spoken to a solicitor previously, just as she had been threatening to take us to court and report us all to social services, and he'd advised just keeping record of all the abuse, and report to the guards, so if tulsa or whoever got involved they'd see what we are dealing with. But the abuse is constant now and to all our friends and family making up Lies, claiming we've all abused our kids, take drugs, are after her money, have been abusive to her.. And it's putting a massive toll on all of us.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: Not so far, she had sent letters for mediation to her 2 sons, which they denied, as they had already made clear to her they need her to clean up her act before we'd all sit down and talk... But she just keeps threatening that she's taking it further, we weren't actually sure what we can do from our side.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so, we do have a folder full of screenshots from messages and the likes and a 30 minute recording that was sent to us where she was threatening and being abusive about us to other family members.

Hello, my name is*****’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

We can offer general advice here, but we cannot act on your behalf and send letters out for you.

However, you'll find someone local that can do this for you with the link here: https://www.lawsociety.ie/Find-a-Solicitor/Solicitor-Firm-Search/

I hope this assists?

If you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

I will remain available for any follow-up questions, should you have them.

Kind regards.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
That's perfect, we'll have a look.. We just weren't sure if it's something that we could have done. As we're trying to avoid all direct communication with her.

Pleasure. Best of luck.