Legal Eagle
Legal Eagle, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
23403904

I need a solicitors advice from an Irish solicitor, Yes, a

Hi, I need a solicitors advice from an Irish solicitor
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes, a maintenance order request even though 50% access has been violated for 6 months
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My patner has been trying to get access, the current maintenance order specifies that payment is to be made only when the children are in the care of the mother or father for more then a week according to the access order (the order is based on 50%-50% custody and living arrangements) she has kept them under false pretenses for the past 6 months and the children have only stayed here for two or 3 days in the past 6 months

Good morning, I can assist. Are you looking to assert that your partner should not pay maintenance as he has not had the children?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi, thank you for replying. I want to understand if the mothercan do this request to the court and what kind of defense we can use to show that my partner should not pay maintenance
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi, I need some extra advice on our family law case.
No problem, what would you like to know?