SS Legal Advisor
SS Legal Advisor, Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Caseworker at DL Solicitors
107664070

Bdsm roleplay and the law in ireland, no, no

bdsm roleplay and the law in ireland
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
want to know what is the legal standpoint regarding charging for BDSM role play- no sexual contact?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
is there an answer to this? thanks

I am an experienced legal advisor and I am happy to answer your question.Technically there is nothing unlawful about Bdsm even if money changes hands as long as there is no sex involved.However, technically if someone is injured during it they could be charged with assault if they were reported to the police. This is unlikely and a very old law but technically no one can consent to injuries from the bdsm.Kind regards
S
SS Legal Advisor, Lawyer
Experience: Senior Caseworker at DL Solicitors