Republic of Ireland Law
Ask a Republic of Ireland Law Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hello, and thank you for your question. I am your Expert and I will provide the answer you require.
1. You don't have to pay the fine because once you are appealing the severity of the sentence, this includes the fine. So, you don't have to pay the fine in advance of your appeal getting heard.
2. Once the appeal gets heard, then you will know what your punishment is and then you can pay any fine that is then due.
3. You are welcome. Best wishes.
4. This is normal. You can just ignore it because your case is under appeal.
5. It is highly unlikely that they will decide on a harsher punishment. Essentially, they will hear your appeal and impose a lighter sentence.
6. You are welcome.