How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 12292
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

My bedroom ceiling is leaking right on to my bed.

Customer Question

My bedroom ceiling is leaking right on to my bed. Receivership company has the has past 6 months I emailed many times and called I was told a woman in charge called pepper in receivership company Duff & Phillip keeps ignoring I don't want a SOLICITOR to write to them to ask for repairs I wanna take them to court, would you do that or not
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Many emails and phone calls and eventually the manager called me and said pepper ignores the problem
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer:*****Fairview d3 Flat 5 I have been here 10 years. Sofa is broken and floor is tiles I can't sleep anywhere else
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really, my bed is covered by mould I am scared it gets into my lungs
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 8 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am your Expert and I will provide the answer you require.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 8 days ago.

1. I regret to say that this is purely a Question and Answer website. It does not engage in the business of representing people in court. So, you will have to see a solicitor in general practice in Fairview who will represent you and issue legal proceedings against Duff & Phelps and Pepper to repair the damage which is causing the leak into your flat. Get a quote from the solicitor in advance as to how much it will cost in legal fees, as solicitor's fees vary widely.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
f**ken thieves
Expert:  Buachaill replied 8 days ago.

2. We'd love for our customers to be satisfied. If there is any further information need, please do not hesitate to ask.