Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Well pearl I had applied asylum in Ireland back in 2015 on

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Well pearl I had applied asylum in Ireland back in 2015 on LGBTQ basis which was rejected and got deportation order but I never go back need help from you and now I have a girlfriend and living together for more then two years
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I was student in uk and they refused my visa and issued deportation orders in 2014 but I slip in republic if Ireland and apply asylum here in back in 2015
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about asylum?
Customer: I had applied asylum in republic of Ireland in 2015
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I told you all my situation and that's all
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 16 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am your Expert and I will provide the answer you require.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 16 days ago.

1. Are you still in Ireland? How are you supporting yourself? What do you want from the situation?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
am still in Ireland and living with my girlfriend
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
she is full time retail worker working in same place from last 14 years
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
She is the one who sporting me financially
Expert:  Buachaill replied 16 days ago.

2. I regret to say that you cannot obtain any immigration status in Ireland so long as there is a deportation order in existence in relation to you. That needs to be discharged or you need to leave Ireland and return before you can improve your immigration status in Ireland. Being in a relationship with your girlfriend does not improve your situation. Basically, until the Deportation order is lifted or you comply with it, you cannot improve your situation living in Ireland.