Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

My partner has requested my work Schedule for 2 weeks ahead,

Customer Question

My partner has requested my work Schedule for 2 weeks ahead, has he a right?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Kerry
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My work Schedule is different every week
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 13 days ago.

Expert:  Jo_W replied 13 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a solicitor here to help you with your question.

Expert:  Jo_W replied 13 days ago.

Hello there.  I am assuming that the request for the work schedule is connected with proceedings relating to the breakdown in the relationship.  Have proceedings been issued in Court (a divorce petition?).

Expert:  Jo_W replied 12 days ago.

I have just noticed that you are in Ireland.  I therefore need to opt out of this question and leave it for a suitable expert.  Once I've done that your question will be open for all of our experts to consider.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.

You can cancel the question