Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

How are you? I would like to make my small business legal.

Customer Question

Hello how are you? I would like to make my small business legal. Its a dog grooming service.
JA: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: I didint go anywhere yet. I wonder can I make it legal online ?
JA: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?
Customer: just the name of the company thats all
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i dont know what does he need to know? I just want to make it legal
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 14 days ago.

Good afternoon, welcome to just answer. I am a solicitor and reviewing your question now for you.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Good afternoon I live in Ireland im doing the dog grooming and I would like to make it legal.

I am sorry I have just noticed you are in Ireland and not England or Wales. I must opt out for a colleage in Ireland to assist you. Thank you for your continued patience,please do not reply to ensure that question does not remain on my  list and is picked up by a colleague.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 10 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I managed thanks
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 8 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator