Republic of Ireland Law
Ask a Republic of Ireland Law Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hello, and thank you for your question. I am your Expert and I will provide the answer you require.
1. A no insurance first offence in Trim District Court will attract a fine of between €4-600, depending upon the view the judge takes of the offence. This is the usual fine where you are legally represented. Fines tend to be higher when a person represents themselves. So, I would advise you to get a good Road Traffic solicitor to represent you on the day in Trim. If the solicitor is already there, it will only cost you €50 to get legal representation and it will ensure a better result. Your solicitor should highlight the fact that it is your first offence and you should express remorse about offending.
2. If you require any further clarification, I am happy to provide additional information or if there is some other issue arising from your question, I am happy to help further.
4. The solicitors have a separate Bar Room in Trim District Court where they wait for cases to come on. You should simply ask a Garda or Court official where the Solicitor´s Bar Room is and look for a solicitor there.
5. You are welcome. Glad to be of assistance. Have a good evening.
6. There is a less likely chance if you have a solicitor representing you. I would not advise that you represent yourself.
7. Calm down and start by speaking with one solicitor.
8. Best of luck.
9. You should liaise with your solicitor to see when the case will get dealt with, as it wasn´t in today´s case list. Get the solicitor to search up when it will be in court.
10. Glad to be of assistance.