AlisonSolicitor
AlisonSolicitor,
Experience:  Expert
117702753

I drive a lorry and another driver keeps parking his lorry

Customer Question

I drive a lorry and another driver keeps parking his lorry too close to mine not leaving enough space for me to get into my lorry comfortably. There is loads of space for us all.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm in Republic of Ireland
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Reported it to his boss and my boss. I worked for almost 30 years for his boss.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No. Me and other driver don't talk to each other. He's been contrary and awkward all his life.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  AlisonSolicitor replied 9 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No

I am afraid there is not such legal remedy to such a scenario unless he has become violent or threatening in the past.

Expert:  AlisonSolicitor replied 7 days ago.

I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.