How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 13999
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

I really need help

Customer Question

Hi I really need help
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 7 days ago.
Hello, and thank you for your question. I am your Expert and I will provide the answer you require.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 7 days ago.

1. What do you need help in relation to?  Please set out your question together with background facts and I will endeavour to assist you.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 4 days ago.
2.  If you require legal help, then you should really see a solicitor near where you live, who is in private practice.  Be sure the solicitor specialises in the law of the area in which you have your difficulty and can help you with it.  From the viewpoint of legal costs, it is best that you agree a fee for the solicitor's services, when you retain them.  Get a quote for the services you wish to have provided and then hold the solicitor to this amount.  To find a solicitor who specialises in your particular area of law, go to Chamber and Partners online guide to solicitors firms at and you can see what speciality particular solicitors have in your area.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 4 days ago.

3.  If you require clarification or if there is additional information you wish to share, I will be happy to assist further in the resolution of your question.