Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I really need help

Customer Question

Hi I really need help
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 7 days ago.
Hello, and thank you for your question. I am your Expert and I will provide the answer you require.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 7 days ago.

1. What do you need help in relation to?  Please set out your question together with background facts and I will endeavour to assist you.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 4 days ago.
2.  If you require legal help, then you should really see a solicitor near where you live, who is in private practice.  Be sure the solicitor specialises in the law of the area in which you have your difficulty and can help you with it.  From the viewpoint of legal costs, it is best that you agree a fee for the solicitor's services, when you retain them.  Get a quote for the services you wish to have provided and then hold the solicitor to this amount.  To find a solicitor who specialises in your particular area of law, go to Chamber and Partners online guide to solicitors firms at www.chambers.com and you can see what speciality particular solicitors have in your area.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 4 days ago.

3.  If you require clarification or if there is additional information you wish to share, I will be happy to assist further in the resolution of your question.