T_Graham12
T_Graham12,
28732269

I had two incidents when ordering from the website YOOX.com

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam,
I had two incidents when ordering from the website YOOX.com in March this year.
The first one involved a pair of shoes with a metallic chain sticking out of it. I hurt myself while trying the shoes on. Not only it was unpleasant, but also it can be possibly dangerous due to high range of deadly diseases transmitted via blood. I've been offered neither a discount nor any compensation regarding this incident.
The second issue was with a Dolce Gabbana bag. This bag lacked an essential item - a pocket mirror. I had to return it, and was offered no replacement from which I figure that all of these bags had the same defect.
These two incidents are very serious, however I have received nothing but a bunch of formal responses without any offer for compensation or discount which is normal in such cases. Regarding the fact that I've ordered a massive amount from them this year (total value of almost GBP 19 000) I find this attitude arrogant - they clearly think of themselves as untouchable.
I also found out that the particular Dolce Gabbana skirt worth GBP 453 from my order was highly overpriced. It is of 2015 collection, and is now sold with huge discounts. For instance, Flannels was selling it for only GBP 155 months ago.
I have photos of faulty shoes with metallic chain, my injured leg and the respectful invoice from Flannels.
Regarding the circumstances I would like to ask your advice how I can claim a compensation from this retailer.
Regards,
Natalia Abramova
Category: Italy Law
Expert:  ben.jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  ben.jones replied 1 year ago.

How long after purchasing the shoes did you contact the seller, and did the seller advertise the bag to have a pocket mirror when you had purchased it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Less than a week (the order was shipped on March 21, don't remember the delivery date but probably March 23-24, and I wrote them on March 27). They didn't advertise but it's a well-known fact that this model - Sicily Bag - always has a pocket mirror, plus there was a brang-tagged bag (similar to shoe covers with a brand name on it) for it inside the bag but no mirror - which means it's highly likely that somebody from the employers simply stole it.
Expert:  ben.jones replied 1 year ago.

OK, thank you for your response. I will review the relevant information and laws and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Also, please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you.

Expert:  ben.jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi there looking at the site it is based in Italy so you will be best advised to speak to an Italian lawyer - I will transfer your quesiton to our Italian law section where someone should help you. Please do not reply in the meantime as it will just assign the quesiton back to me, thanks