How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Peter Collins Your Own Question
Peter Collins
Peter Collins,
Category: Italy Law
Satisfied Customers: 6419
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed
Type Your Italy Law Question Here...
Peter Collins is online now

Will an Italian parent resident in Montecarlo Principality

This answer was rated:

Will an Italian parent resident in Montecarlo Principality of Monaco, move legal proceedings to Italy for a child with double citizenship English and Italian resident in the uk?

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will wait

Hello, my name is*****’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

Normally the court in the country where the child is resident will be the court in which the proceedings are heard. The Italian court should refuse jurisdiction on the basis that the child is not habitually resident there.

I hope this clarifies things for you?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you very much

My pleasure and thanks for confirming receipt.

If you have further questions, you can always come back to me.

In the meantime, if you could take a second to provide a 5 star rating (at the top right of your screen), I'll be credited for my time spent responding to your question.

Kind regards,


Peter Collins,
Category: Italy Law
Satisfied Customers: 6419
Experience: Barrister at Self Employed
Peter Collins and 2 other Italy Law Specialists are ready to help you