T_Graham12
T_Graham12,
28732269

We have a small house in Italy which we wish to give to our

Customer Question

We have a small house in Italy which we wish to give to our Italian friends there. How do we do it?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: We haven't spoken to anybody yet. We are in The UK the property is in Italy.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: We cannot go over there in person, it needs to be done by proxy.
Category: Italy Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 months ago.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please keep trying.
Thanks Peter
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 6 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 6 months ago.

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question, I appreciate that it is important that you find the appropriate answer as soon as possible.
Please note that my support on this site is for general information only and there is no intention to create a legal relationship. I will do my best to answer your question in the best possible way, I would kindly ask that you give me a moment to review your question and I will revert to you as soon as possible

Expert:  OleksandraC-admin replied 6 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please carry on